What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legolo View Post
    Yay, Borderlands I sunk about 500 hours in BL2, it´s a great game. Pre-Sequel was not that great. Yes, your characters could finally talk, but the story was blank and that forced australian humor felt just weird
    If you're on PC and like to mod, try the Community Patches available for both games. Makes BL2 even more fun to play and the Pre-Sequel actually bearable.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	264583-L-LO.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	525552Click image for larger version  Name:	6255133_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	525550Click image for larger version  Name:	448607-582468.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.1 KB ID:	525551

Mostly those guys
      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone play R6: Siege? I mean it is really great!!! lol Im on xbox so if anyone feels like it hit me up.

Comment

I'm currently back on Borderlands 2 (again...). For many reasons, I just can't progress much on the Pre-Sequel, even with mods. There's also this strange itch I have for something like Crusader Kings 2, but I only have the basic game and it's a bit irritating, knowing of all that content I don't have (how I hate Paradox' DLC politics!)
          Maybe I find something on the Steam Sale for under 5 Euros.

Btw, for all the Horror Fans on PC out there: gog.com currently gives away SOMA for free.

Comment

Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360.

Comment

Battlefield V but on the hunt for something new to play.

Comment

I have been really into shadow of war but I also like to play some call of duty Black ops and Alien isolation

Comment

Been playing Shadow of War a lot lately. Really great game. Although the clunky controlls are incredibly annoying sometimes

Comment

I'm almost done with Rise of the Tomb Raider. I love anything climbing/adventuring/treasure hunting!

Comment

My computer is so old that it is impossible to play on it even at the minimum settings.

Comment

When I think back of when I started to game on PC, about 25 or so years ago, I'm sure there are a ton of games you can play on your computer, Lilu21 Maybe not the current 3D games, but probably most if not all 2D games and many old 3D games.

Comment

Skyrim (Legendary Edition on PS3)

Comment

Drakensang Online, Skyrim, and Fallout 4 have been my main for a while. But I recently downloaded SAO: Hollow Fragment I think it was, tried out Monster Hunter World, and cracked open Halo 4 again.

Comment

Since Path of Exile has a not-so-fun-sounding league right now and Elder Scrolls Online only took two weeks to bore me again this time... I am currently between games.

I am filling the holes with Minecraft with the BDCraft texture pack.

Comment

Over Watch and Sky Rim

Comment

Working...
                                X