What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AglavraOwl View Post
    I'm playing Fell Seal: The Arbiter's Mask. I really like it, although I'm not that good at tactical games.
    I have that in my backlog, too, and really want to start it, but I'm always hesitant to start up new games and I fear my video card will get loud again (stupid piece of crap with that hilariously loud fan, I wish I never bought that glorified paper weight)

I'm currently playing Terraria again and Muse Dash now and then.

Comment

Do I need to say Animal Crossing a little bit every day? Add to this the latest Shantae and Dragon Quest XI.

Comment

I'm doing lots of Siren Head Virtual Reality games.

And a bunch of other vr as well.

Comment

I am at the moms back playing old school RuneScape if anyone else plays it too

Comment

I finished "the Banner Saga I" - great and beautifull, before heading to part II, I will start another game: "Over the Alps"

Comment

I seem to have taken a liking to the letter B. Bannerlord, Battle Brothers, Borderlands 3 and Battletech. And all themed around mercenaries. Also some Sims 4 when I need a glimpse of normal everyday life, even though it does not start with a B

Comment

Playing Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World, Sims 4 (Liking the Eco expansion) and back to playing/modding Skyrim. Slowly working on Fire Emblem Three Houses when I have the headspace for it.

Comment

Currently I'm doing the Golden Deer route in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I completed Black Eagles route on my earlier playthrough. At least I don't have to spend that much time in fishing now that I'm playing on New Game+
                  At some point I'd like to play Catherine: Full Body on PS4, already got it in last Autumn but never got around to actually starting it.

Comment

Tr├╝berbrook and EU4, because today came out the new DLC: "Emperor".

Comment

Raven1s haha! I've put too many hours into that game back in middle school for me I have thought about starting a new character since I learned now I can play it on my phone. Are you enjoying it?

Honestly since lockdown started here in March, I have played a lot of different games, and am a little bit burnt out of so much screen time. That being said, I really enjoyed playing Eastshade - it is an open world exploration game with less combat than average. I found it really calming and inspiring, nice for when life is really stressful.

Comment

mahes30
                        Rightnow I have played video game space spins .

Comment

Right now, I'm on my 700th, heavily-modded playthrough of Skyrim. I also play a bit of Sims 4 and For Honor from time to time.

Comment

Have Skyrim for Xbox 360, haven't played for a long time, did play for 300 hours back when the game came out then got all the DLC.

400 hours with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and also have been playing the vanilla Dragon's Dogma for 200 hours separate game.play but 50 hours was transferred to Dark Arisen, this is since the COVID-19.

Deleted my 200 hour vanilla DD (original game disc before same game with expansion) and started from the very beginning at level 1.

Not sure what I'll play next and only have an Xbox 360 plus a load of RPG games.

Comment

Started playing one of my favourite video games of all time again; Pokemon: Firered yesterday. Still as enjoyable as ever, just gotta find a way to make the emulator run faster before I go mad with how slow it is lol. If not, I'll have to develop the patience of a god hahaha.

Comment

What kind of emulator are you using, Joseph MacDonald?

Comment

Working...
                                X