What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still playing WOW

Comment

Not much of a gamer...just World Of Tanks, Poker, Battleship...Majong.

Comment

Getting into madden (mobile and console), still playing rdr2 off and on, really liking fallout 4, my friend pedro if fun when I'm bored, will play a couple other games on my phone sometimes too.

Comment

atm: Red Dead Redemption 2, Through the Darkest of Times, Crusader Kings 2 and WOW - that´s my actual playlist

Comment

Elder Scrolls Online

Comment

I had been playing Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 for quite a few game plays recently on Dark difficulty to completion. Time to move on to something else.

Comment

Aside from Project Brutality, Warcraft III (Not reforged; I have been re-playing it for a while now), XIII and Painkiller.

Comment

Come on, no one else ?

Comment

I'm playing Muse Dash religiously at the moment. Bought the DLC during Chinese New Year and now I have so many new songs to learn. I'm pretty happy that I have a very robust keyboard <--me trying to master a level 7 song

Comment

I used to play Metal Gear. It was my number one. I don't play console games anymore. I was addicted and I don't want to pass that on to my children.

Click image for larger version

Name:	metal-gear-solid-movie-2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	652694

Comment

Found Rise of The Tomb Raider 85% off at the PlayStation store, so playing that right now.

Interesting play system and different than the old TR games I played (there's a crafting system now)

Having fun, but the learning curve is steeper than I was expecting and all the side missions and trinkets you have to find make it a bit less linear than I'd want.

Comment

Atom RPG (indie game)

If you liked the old Fallout games or games like Wasteland, thats your game. Plenty of stuff to discover but without any hints/tutorial. Old fashioned game with alot, really alot to read.

Comment

Dragon Age 2, Skyrim and Untitled Goose Game. Being an annoying goose is quite fun!

Comment

My son got me hooked on Minecraft, never thought that would be possible. Also playing God of War, Subnautica, Tomb Raider and Uncharted(3 and 4). But right now, mainly minecraft

Comment

My "go-to" still after many years is Company of Heroes 2 -- great game that still plays fresh and I can play a session in (usually) less than 30 minutes. Other than that and perhaps more appropriate to the Darebee community, I intensively played an indie game Kenshi (post-apocalyptic free roaming squad-based samurai RPG) for about three months last year -- well worth checking out and highly addictive

Comment

Working...
                                X