What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

restarted Kingdom Come Deliverance anew - I really love that game. Also Pathfinder is in the pipeline ... again. and, as Nihopaloa excessively Crusader Kings 2 atm - there are some badges unconquered still, and we bees love badges, right?

Comment

Stellaris and Endless Space 2 ... I need more time ... or perhaps a clone ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	155349_front.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	360.3 KB
ID:	610874

Comment

I've started Cat Quest today (got it in a Humble Bundle) and it's an adorable, light-hearted RPG

Comment

After 20 years since premiere I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3... in my childhood I spent hundreds of hours playing it.

I also play chees online 😀

Comment

Stardew Valley!

Comment

Started Borderlands 3 (looter shooter rpg) with some gaming friends and it's as full of crazy over the top mayhem as Borderlands 2 was.Only the soundscape is a bit too much for me sometimes.

TheLibrarian Stellaris is still on my wishlist. I never could figure out: Does it actually have something like a story? Or is it pure strategy?

Comment

Rissa well, Stellaris is more strategy then a story-beast. of course you have some minor things to do, but nothing special. If you like a a game with a good and awesome story, take a closer look at Pathfinder:Kingmaker. Or, just for your list: if you are interested in Stellaris, take also a closer look at Endless Space 2, both are good and entertaining games.

Comment

TheLibrarian I enjoy strategy when it's about building something up like Cities: Skyline or Anno, but I usually get bored after a while when it's mostly focused on war. I just heard that in Stellaris you can apparently tell stories by having a lot of different stuff to try out/explorer and unplanned stuff happening which sounded interesting, but if it's mostly moving troops and stuff it won't be my thing.

Will have a look at Pathfinder, I always love games with good stories.

Comment

I've installed Pillars of Eternity because I got it for free and I have that itch for an old-school RPG. Already made a character, but didn't really do much else. I really, really hate Obsidian with the passion of all furies combined, so I'll see how long I last. Won't be easy, because my video card produces ugly coil-whining in this game, but I try to keep an open mind regarding the game

Comment

Nihopaloa give it a try, especially that Part II is much better IMO. And if not, there is still Pathfinder: Kingmaker out there in the same genre

Comment

Oh yes, I really want to play Kingmaker, TheLibrarian, but I'm a real penny-pincher when it comes to video games (why though?) and it's still a bit too much for me at the moment. But it's very high on the list of my want-to-play games.

Comment

Been playing Guild Wars 2 religiously at least once every day, but in terms of offline games I re-re-re-re-picked up Fallout 3 for old time's sake. I've also been streaming it which actually (in the way I have things setup) helps with my posture while gaming because I have to look at my other screen to see the chat, and it's placed overhead so I can't hunch over.

Comment

Honestly, Monster Hunter World Iceborne is absolutely mental! I have been a fan of the Capcom franchise for the longest time and this game is absolutely bonkers!

Comment

Witcher 2 on Xbox 360, played Iorveth's path and now doing Vernon Roche.

Diablo 4 won't be coming to me 360 but hope my PC can run it, waiting for a demo to come out. I have Diablo 3 for 360 and like that you control character to be able to walk since you use the thumb stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X