What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What video games are you playing right now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	video-games.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	525075

...Because we all need to unwind sometimes.
    What are you playing right now?

Zelda-Breath of the Wild, en mode expert et végétarien imposé par mes filles

Comment

Currently, when i have the time, i re-play one of the following (on PC):

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
      Divinity Original Sin 2
      The Surge

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2. I love it. I'm just hunting dinosaur bones and cigarette cards. It's so relaxing (until I get ambushed by them damn O'Driscoll boys).

Comment

Oct 2011 someone gave me an Xbox 360 and have played (pretty much) all RPG's for the machine. Recently finished Lord of the Rings: War in the North 3rd game++. Started a 4th game coz was looking to get a complete armour set for an achievement.

My gaming goes back to NES, SNES, N64 and PS2, plus PC games.

Comment

akrotiri same here

Comment

Currently sailing trough ancient greece in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The mini-sidequest are boring, but the main story is great and I love that I get to play as bad-ass spartan warrior lady.

And Overwatch is one of those games I just play from time to time.

Comment

if time allows: "The Council" at the moment. Apart from that I am into those Paradox Strategy Games like "Crusader Kings 2" or "Europa Universalis 4". I also play "World of Warcraft" together with my wife if time allows, so we can also do something together.

there are really too many good games which should be named here too, but therefore we should also have more time to play them, so I will not digress any further

Comment

AC Odyssey here too! Trying to get the trophies for level 50 and uncovering the entire map. If only the bears didn't have a taste for Spartans...

Comment

Have just last week bought Battletech. Or was that the week before that? Don´t remember. But normally I am the RPG guy. I take anything that gives me a good story

Comment

I'm currently playing Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel with my husband (but I'm itching for Borderlands 2, it's so much better and between the both of us we already have well over 1,000 hours logged in) and I've just started Prey (2017). During Cyber Monday I could finally buy a new video card and now I'm playing games I could have played with my old one (well, maybe Prey would have been a bit of a problem).

I love the old System Shock 2 vibes Prey gives me and I adore the games made by the Arkane Studios.

Comment

Yay, Borderlands I sunk about 500 hours in BL2, it´s a great game. Pre-Sequel was not that great. Yes, your characters could finally talk, but the story was blank and that forced australian humor felt just weird

Comment

At the moment: Shadow of the Tomb Raider and sometimes that evil litte game with F, just to understand why my sons are so hyped about it...

Comment

Originally posted by akrotiri View Post
                            Red Dead Redemption 2. I love it. I'm just hunting dinosaur bones and cigarette cards. It's so relaxing (until I get ambushed by them damn O'Driscoll boys).
                            Make sure you invest in a good quality revolver.

Comment

Dead by Daylight. husband,daughter and I even grab the controller once in a while. we each have a different favorite survivor and nobody has decided they love being the killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X