Why did you start training with DAREBEE programms ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struggle with motivation usually, but when I get a challenge, I go hard. Darebee has a ton of challenges that are pushing me forward, and I just want to complete as many as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDS View Post
      I believe I have find something that suits perfectly in my needs, its calisthenics and it has everything and more that I need. Is the most complete website I have found on the internet.
      I had been needing to do something (over 300# AGAIN!) and saw a few sheets on Pinterest, then thought exactly the same way. Even I can do that. Foundation Light and others, even starting at level 0, just trying to do one set and go from there. Three weeks into this and now 288#.

Comment

I found Darebee about a month ago through a post on 9gag. I've tried daily fitness before, bus the most porgrams bore me. To much of the same. I love the variation in the pograms and challenges on this site.

Comment

I found darebee when I was looking at rpg-ish workout. I found Age of Pandora, but as a newbie I think that program is too hard, so I started Hero's Journey.

I love the pictures on each workout. They describe the workouts clearly. Thank you darebee for making me into a more active person

Comment

Considering my routine, it's way easier for me to reserve 30-60 minutes each day for exercising at home, rather than 2+ hours three times each week for the gym. So I looked around for bodyweight training programs, luckily Darebee was the first website I found and I never felt the need to search further.

Comment

Found Darebee through Nerd Fitness. I work out in the early morning and I've found that Darebee programs are the only programs I've been able to stick with for the long haul, probably because 1) they tell me exactly what to do every day (no guesswork) and 2) there's a tantalizing aspect of opening up each day's workout without knowing what it's going to be (I don't usually peek ahead). It's harder to talk myself out of a workout if I don't know what it is in the first place, and once I open it on my iPhone, I feel kinda committed to do it. Oh, and 3) I'm seriously motivated by checking things off a list, and the Darebee site has that check box built right in!!

Comment

The variety of workouts and fitness activities drew me in as well the themed workouts and programs.

While my mother was living with me, she wouldn't shut up about my weight and how I should exercise. I tried looking into various other programs but nothing shut her up until I stumbled on Darebee.

Comment

I found Darebee when I was browsing posts on 9gag. The workouts and programs here are challenging yet fun and they helped me to lose a ton of weight.
                  I am now no longer overweight and I am so grateful that I stumbled on this site

Comment

I discovered it because of wanting a lifestyle change of being inactive and so I've started to follow the challenges but I have to keep motivated which seems a bit difficult

Comment

It was spontaneous. I was looking for some sort of workouts, fitness programs, exercises, etc. and suddenly I found kind of abs program published by Darebee. That's it.

Comment

The gym I am going to had some of Darebee's workouts printed out and hung up at the gym. Then I checked out the website and decided to try out the 30 days of gravity program.

Comment

Jet Blakz the Daily Dare is a wonderful way to keep yourself busy and keep in touch with like-minded people. Choosing a program and sticking to it works wonders towards keeping you committed. In my case, seeing actual progress is enough to motivate me!

​​​​​​Just don't overdo: of course you have to step out of your comfort zone, but feel free to modify or downgrade your exercises if you have to.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Quite honestly, I don't know how I stumbled on it, but I am sure glad I did. Now that I think about it, I remember looking for a workout challenge for my wife and I to do together, and I found it through image.

Comment

I found it in Dec. 2016 while searching for exercise sites. I was 50 and not obese but sedentary and 223 pounds (I'm 6'3"). I'm now 193lbs(low was 180) I started doing the workouts and DD's and liked them. It is a great starting point. I am keeping my log here for some form of accountability. I then moved mostly to my DB's, KB's and my Precor gym but now am doing fullCircuit as I need to start putting more cardio into my regiment. If fullCircuit doesn't kill me (HAHA), I'll move on to other cardio workouts here. Thanks Darebee!!!

Comment

I honestly can't remember now! I'm so glad I did though.

Comment

Working...
                                X