No announcement yet.

Darebee Pet Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My landlord specifically said no pets and that includes Elephants and Alligators Im thinking of getting a Savannah Cat but Maine I think is one of the states that needs you to have a wild life license I would have to relook.

Comment

Heres a pic of my sweeties, finally found a pic that wasn't to large to load!

Comment

Trbrat75 ... Kanga is a Pittie? All seem to be saying "this? again?"

Comment

Originally posted by DaithiMeyer View Post
          Trbrat75 ... Kanga is a Pittie? All seem to be saying "this? again?"
          Yes Kanga is a pit(She has a brother named Roo at our friends house!). She is the sweetest little thing! We have new born pups from Zema, and she is just now kind of letting the other dogs go around them. Kanga was sniffing at one of the pups and it went to try and get some milk from her and she jumped up and did a 180! It was hilarious!
          Last edited by Trbrat75; June 15, 2017, 12:10 PM. Reason: Add on...

Comment

Nice thread, it is nice to see all these cuties !

This is my cat Lucius Attilius Regulus, challenging me to an arm wrestling contest in order to decide who is entitled to the last can of tuna.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170615_152206_189.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	368149

Comment

Nefisa That's an awfully long name to shout when she does something dumb or dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Artemi View Post
                Nefisa That's an awfully long name to shout when she does something dumb or dangerous
                I would personally shorten it to Attila, specially with that gaze that does not bid well !

Comment

Artemi We mostly go for Regulus or Reggie. or "CHAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!! " (when he starts climbing the japanese store to reach a yummy fly.)

PetiteSheWolf : indeed, as the saying goes : Wherever Regulus passes, flies, sofa, flowers, fragile china trespasses. (not sure how accurate this english sentence is I'll do it again in french.
                  "Là où Regulus passe, les mouches, le sofa les fleurs et la porcelaine trépassent"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.38.07 AM.png
Views:	175
Size:	523.8 KB
ID:	368517
                    This is my little puppy. She's 2 but still a puppy to me. Yesterday she did not like that I was working out and starting crying at me till I paid enough attention to her.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Okay, now I need to show off with my madame as well!
                      I usually don't like showing pictures of myself, but I adore her face here! She was sabotating my sit-ups in her most charming way - just laying on me. And the pic wouldn't be as funny as it is without seeing my face as well. So.... This is my best buddy, my partner in crime, my biking and running mate, hiking companion, reason to laugh at bad days, most annoying mischief maker, most adorable clown, most effective patients teacher - in short words: the dog. (and me)

We bike together, either each of us single powered or bound per leash so she pulls the bike. The last is new to us but needs to be testet in the mountains We also run together (also single or bounded) and did an obstacle race last autumn. On the picture is our team It was amazingly fun and it was the first race for every of us.
                      She's very demanding, most of all because of her past and her breed. But this is the best way to learn and bound. Never met a dog with her happiness, credulity and joy about EVERYTHING! She's alway excited about anything. Even the bare existence. Which is quite the opposite of myself. She's like pure sunshine, full of love and happiness, never saw any bad in the world and is not afraid of anything. Except aluminium foil. I have no clue why. Her high level of power and energy is very tiring and her overexcitement over everything pretty annoying sometimes. But I love her so much and I'm so glad to have her by my site.
                      Oi. Her official name is Tonks by the way. Cause she's a little bit like the Potter Tonks. And you could also write it tongues, cause she's licking EVERYTHING and ALWAYS. She's like a snake...

ps.: I love this thread!!

Comment

Aww!!

Comment

Comment

Kasimir (in the other post) and Lucky. Brother and sister from the same litter. 8 years old.
                            Lucky started vomiting almost every day more than a year ago, but otherwise she was fine. Now the vet found out that she has a lymphoma of the stomach. I just hope that the therapy will reduce the symptoms and slows down tumor growth. So far she´s doing ok. Still cathing flies.

Edit: Her real base color is bright white not cream. And about half of her colored patches are the same dark- and light brown stripes as her brother´s fur. The others are black/gray. She has more of them on her back and left side.

Tricolor cats are supposed to be lucky cats (that´s how she got her name)- well looks like she missed that part :-(

Comment

Ulli, so sorry about Lucky's lymphoma
                              But i think she is lucky to have you care for her.

We had 9 year-old brother & sister dogs, Sebastian & Aylin. In December we discovered that the boy had a bladder tumor; he died Wednesday night. The vet had said 2-4 months, but we had him for 6, so i am grateful.
                              He was a great dog, and we will miss him.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry for your loss. They are part of the family. It´s always hard when they cross the rainbow bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X