No announcement yet.

Darebee Pet Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been a while. New people have joined and they need to see pets!

Comment

Here is my cat, Mercy. She's a rescue and had to have her front left leg amputated as a kitten. This does not slow her down at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14610875_10157474305495265_4188580781965974427_n.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	364471
      Attached Files

Comment

This is my Shadow. Recently scared me by getting super thin and got diagnosed with hyperthyroidism... I think I should of gotten an inkling faster considering how fucking obsessed she was with cat treats. /sigh She was nearly feral when I adopted her, and I have tamed her into being a fairly loving cat (atlho, still not much into laps/being picked up).

Comment

Max & I have 5 cats. 3 were his originally, 1 he adopted for me, and the last was "just a foster," who has now been with us for almost 3 years. In order:
          -Gozer, a small, fluffy, polydactyl Toothless
          -Hobbes, a giant who loves head scritches
          -Lucy(fur), a slightly worried reincarnation of Miss Marple
          -Idris, a very shy rescue who loves her bed under the coffee table
          -and Pickle, who used to be named Wash after the Firefly character, but very quickly revealed himself to be...quite a pickle.

Attached Files

Comment

Nowadays I haven't any pet. The last was a sweet cat that has been with us since his first days until a year ago. 19 years and some months was his loooooooong live.

By the way, nice and lovely all your cats !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriel View Post
              Nowadays I haven't any pet. The last was a sweet cat that has been with us since his first days until a year ago. 19 years and some months was his loooooooong live.

By the way, nice and lovely all your cats !!!!
              Sorry to hear of your loss, what a long life for that furbaby!

Comment

I have several furbabies. My German Shepherd Zema just gave birth to 6 pups on the 31st of may! I also have 3 dogs - Olive Grace(my baby), George, a lab mix and old soul who adopted us, and Buster the Miniature Dashund with a complex and 3 cats Arnold, Miss Kitty, and Simba who we adopted about 2 yrs ago. Sadly I don't have access to their pics at the moment
                Last edited by Trbrat75; June 7, 2017, 02:23 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	file-1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	986.3 KB ID:	365240
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	file-3.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	265.6 KB ID:	365238

At top is our 9 year old Goldendoodle named Molly. Below is our newest addition, Cooper. He is a Coton De Tulear 10 weeks old.

Comment

Puppies, puppies!

Comment

Today I finished the Abs & Core Challenge and Core Challenge with Libby by my side. She's also an excellent running coach for 5k runs!
                      Super fly poodle
                      Caption

Comment

Time for rodents from Mother of Rodents!
                        This title was awarded to me and my Mom after we saved our 1,5-year old Syrian hamster Sonya from a respiratory illness. Not long before that we got a guinea pig Patrusha (a.k.a. Patricia fon Schlezinger, officially) and she enlarged our rodent collection. She's now 2 months old

Comment

LeicaEnergizer , I love the "Mother of Rodents" title! (and with appropriate caps, too!). Have been a guinea-pig guardian, I love rodents too. You had done a pretty great job with Sonya. My beloved piggy Grizabelle caught a severe respiratory infection when still a tiny thing (2 - 3 month old probably), and I had had to do some intensive nursing to get her back from the claws of the reaper, our bond was very strong after that.

Comment

Originally posted by PetiteSheWolf View Post
                            our bond was very strong after that.
                            Indeed, I know what you mean! Idk, maybe those who think rodents are stupid never actually interacted with them, my Sonya turned out to be such a grateful clever creature, she looked into my eyes when she had particularly severe troubles with breathing, as if she was trying to say "Save me, please, I know you can", she was constantly asking us for lap time (and neck and shoulder time) and after recovering she has been so affectionate!

Comment

Originally posted by PetiteSheWolf View Post
                              My beloved piggy Grizabelle ...
                              That is such a cool name! And in my language it makes sense because the root gris- means to chew or bite which seems quite appropriate for a rodent.

Comment

Thanks! What can I say, I was and still am a "Cats" fan (yes, as in the musical) "Memories... All alone in the moonlight...". She was Grizabelle the glamour cavy And the "chewing" meaning is quite funny, I learned something!

Comment

Working...
                                X