Does this impact training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be married to an MMA person - and there was no pre-fight activity (sometimes a week in advance) to keep him "angry." Unscientific - but there you have it.

Comment

MoreQ Experience sometimes works as evidence till science has something to prove for it ( or disprove )

Comment

I think that something does not really affect the condition of the muscles, although I could be wrong.

Comment

My boyfriend used to be a professional sportsman. He was engaged in wrestling. Very often I went to competitions with him. We stayed at the hotel. He went to trainings every day. Before that, we either had sex, or I gave him pleasure with the help of a sex toy lovermart.com. I can say with confidence that after that his training was much more effective. He also said that if we did this before training, then he didn't get tired all day. This is the magic of sex, guys)). At first he didn't want to buy a toy, but now he is very pleased and asks for more.

Comment

Purely in the interest of science I will point out that a systematic review of studies on the subject shows that sexual intercourse and/or sexual activity does not affect athletic performance. That study is here. A more recent study backed that up. And also showed that there is no change in testosterone levels. This is another one of those myths perpetuated by coaches to control their athletes. Anything else associated with it goes into the same domain as wearing "lucky shorts" before a competition or having a particular type of breakfast. Ritual has its place in the way it affects preparedness and then performance but there is no scientific evidence of any neurobiological or physiological link.

Comment

Working...
            X