No announcement yet.

- what's on your mind right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think of Yoga all the time, not just as a trendy method of exercise but all 8 Limbs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chakra%20chart.png
Views:	141
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	827745

Comment

Originally posted by noname View Post
      Darebee Christmas 2021
      YES! Ever so much

Comment

Bodybuilder Dave Draper passed away at 3:20 a.m. 11/30/2021.

Put the filter of time on a moment, a day or an era; add slow motion, plus your favorite sounds, apply shades of black and white with brilliant color, and it’s all legendary, pulsing and dramatic. Nostalgia is more precious than the present, more real, friendlier and informative. Today will be more important tomorrow...next year. ~ Dave Draper
        As a teenager Dave was my fave bodybuilder, did make one movie starring Sharon Tate and Tony Curtis Don't Make Waves. Also appeared on TV series The Beverly Hillbilly's and The Monkees.

Comment

Winter solstice - the days become longer bit by bit again from now on. I need that light.

Comment

Thinking about Hive-members that we haven't seen in a while. I hope they're doing well

Comment

Here's hoping everyone has a better year than the last. Even if it was a good one, there is always room for improvement.

Comment

Year of the Tiger February 1st.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	19ba261f695fe706afa74076bb49c0eb.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	833624

Comment

I have questions:
                  1. When did soap become the standard gift for the 'hard to buy for'?
                  2. Who decided that black was a good colour for soap?
                  and most importantly
                  3. Who decided that adding black carbon pigment that makes it look like you have been inked by a squid everytime you use it was the best way to achieve black soap?

At this point I'm still using it because it makes my partner laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Io6 View Post
                    1. When did soap become the standard gift for the 'hard to buy for'?
                    Well, I live in a city famous for its traditional soap-making. So as far as I'm concerned, it's been a great idea for a gift for as long as I can remember.

2. Who decided that black was a good colour for soap?
                    Well, it looks so much cleaner when you've finally been able to wash down the whole damn thing, right?

3. Who decided that adding black carbon pigment that makes it look like you have been inked by a squid everytime you use it was the best way to achieve black soap?
                    It gives you a privilege normally reserved for sharks and other underwater predators, without having to go for a swim. And I don't know about you, but the water's pretty cold in Europe right now.

At this point I'm still using it because it makes my partner laugh.
                    Isn't that a perfectly acceptable reason?

Comment

I have an octopus tattoo so I've started pretending it's inking the kids in the bath too Redline ...really get some value out of this soap fun for the whole family.

Comment

I thought they were using charcoal in some soaps now to absorb/rid odors, so the black of charcoal would just cause the blackness….

Comment

My teacher's partner has covid and classes have been canceled - I've been listless this morning. Dusted furniture, lurked on twitter, played a bit on my phone... The energy I had stored for painting is just sitting there.

I wonder if there's an alternate universe or future where we can store specific types of energies and pull from them when needed. Working energy. Studying energy. Workout energy. Sometimes it feels like people are energized just for one specific thing.

Comment

I know some people have caught covid. Everybody stay safe,

Comment

Working...
                            X