- what's on your mind right now? -

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my husband and I both managed to short ourselves on a day of vacation. We intended to take one more off to recover. If one of us had remembered the other would have stayed home as well. But both of us got our brains around back to work today.

Comment

Too many people in my life are dying of cancer... I'm tired, mentally tired.

Comment

My boyfriend and I are both sick right now - he’s almost never sick so it’s a challenge to try to keep him doing okay. We’re self employed so there are really no sick days for us. Our German Shepard is playing nurse (as best as he can). Hopefully he’ll get some sleep tonight, he’s had a rougher time sleeping than I have. Just really hard to see someone you love be sick, even if it’s just with a cold.

Comment

Dude, the way this works is I edit the document and you accept or reject my changes, not you try to manually recreate my changes in a separate copy of the document. That is the path of sorrow and, also, of getting your editor to become territorial about the document.

Comment

I should've really worked out tonight. C'mon man. You've been thinking about how you're never going to get a 15 day streak all day long while being bored at work.
            But it's so rare, that you hit it off with someone on tinder, and it's just that much fun to talk about it...so maybe it's worth it?
            Ok...Do you think the other guys would hate me, if I got up early tomorrow, and do double exercise and note it for today, while I keep talking to this girl tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Basura Nephilim View Post
              I should've really worked out tonight. C'mon man. You've been thinking about how you're never going to get a 15 day streak all day long while being bored at work.
              But it's so rare, that you hit it off with someone on tinder, and it's just that much fun to talk about it...so maybe it's worth it?
              Ok...Do you think the other guys would hate me, if I got up early tomorrow, and do double exercise and note it for today, while I keep talking to this girl tonight?
              I keep a collection of quick one-set workouts for days like that. Here's one: https://darebee.com/workouts/squat-and-co-workout.html

You can probably do it while she's replying.

Good luck! (With the girl, with the workout, whatever.)

Comment

Day 2 of DOMS. The occasional groaning when I move doesn't bother my coworkers, but when I forget that it hurts to move, then move too fast, and yelp...yeah, I've inspired a few fear-induced bunny hops this Easter weekend.

Comment

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! *air guitar*

Comment

The struggle with feeling overweight even though I am quite underweight. Being surrounded by toxic people who flaunt unhealthy habits isn't helping.

Comment

Beautiful morning, beautiful day! Can I keep up? I guess we'll find out!

Comment

"Beautiful day of peace and rest.
                        Bright be thy dawn from east to west.
                        Hail to thine earliest welcome ray.
                        Beautiful, bright millennial day!"
                        - The Day Dawn is Breaking LDS Hymn

I can honestly say that my days are so full and beautiful! If my health were as wonderful as the morning sunrises I get to see every day from my bedroom windows, I would be a gold medalist!

Comment

Golf

Comment

stuck in a spiral do-loop with no exit counter or path out of the loop. pllllbbhht

Comment

When you're too hot and too cold at the same time, and outside is so bright and beautiful that you think you're dying... until photophobia reminds you that you've very much alive. I don't think I will ever get tired of the view from my window. As long as a clear view of an open field and a beautiful sky remains, there is no hardship I cannot overcome with a positive outlook!

Comment

Lethargy... Must overcome...

Comment

Working...
                                X