- what's on your mind right now? -

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then, Legolo, come down here! You can get yourself some truckloads full of snow, we still have enough of that white stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Dried black olives are the best olives, and anyone eating brined olives, or olives in oil, or green olives of any kind is simply wasting their time!
      They're the only olives I can tolerate taste-wise.

But it's really hard to find ones that are really just olives and salt.
      Many have olives, salt, colourant and stabiliser, those don't taste as good (I only looked at the ingredients after I had already tried them).

I can also tell you: Getting used to NoScript is pretty fast. Some websites are annoying to use with it, but that really just exposes how terrible those websites are. (Certain German TV channel sites require you to accept five layers of scripts to watch their videos and even with no adblocker and no script blocker they sometimes block the video and accuse you of using an adblocker, even though they already played ads in that very same video.)

Comment

Unbelievably, I used to not like any olives!

Comment

Our grocery shopping at 10am then Hot Yoga at noon. We often do shopping for my 96 year old mother in law who live 54k out of town but coz of snow will go tomorrow. Also on my mind is I have DOMS from working out last Wednesday with weights, hadn't been for a month due to daily Yoga (going for 30, today is 21).

Comment

3 more hours to go, 3 more hours to go.... then end of working week
            I forgot my purse in my other bag so can't stop at the shop on the way home, must go home then go back out. Ah well, it's Friday so nothing brings me down

Comment

Writing is difficult... I tend do forget my ideas, I never find the time to write and always get distracted by stuff and now I have to update my writing program because I apparently missed the last 20 updates or so

Comment

phoning with the Microsoft hotline is definitely no fun and not very productive ... who gives me back my lost time ...?

Comment

I want to have a class on my profile, but I'm not sure which one to choose... When I first registered at the Hive, I had "Knight" for class; strength workouts were and still are my favorites, but I also like combat workouts.

How do I pick the right one?

Comment

EmChey take the "warrior monk" as compromise

Comment

Really happy atm - a few hours ago we published some stuff on "ebay" - now the stuff is already fetched up ... great day.

Comment

Originally posted by EmChey View Post
                        I want to have a class on my profile, but I'm not sure which one to choose... When I first registered at the Hive, I had "Knight" for class; strength workouts were and still are my favorites, but I also like combat workouts.

How do I pick the right one?
                        Well, you need the "right one" for you so I would say go with your instincts. what do you most like to read about, watch on tv.. and if and or when you'll get to 2 finale ones - flip a coin and when you know what you would like the coin to show, make up your mind - without looking at it.

Comment

Just wondering what to do about a usually hyper- cynical coworker who is now also upset and sensitive .(about to explode but the looks of it) because her husband to be did something stupid with the wedding arrangements?

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
                            Just wondering what to do about a usually hyper- cynical coworker who is now also upset and sensitive .(about to explode but the looks of it) because her husband to be did something stupid with the wedding arrangements?
                            I'm afraid the best course of action varies so wildly between people that nobody here could give you good advice.
                            It might be good to find out more and suggest good reasons why her fiance did that (that works on me long-term), or that might make her even more angry, now at you, too.
                            You could stay away, but she might need someone to talk her out of it... or not.

Anger is such an individual thing.

Comment

Yeah Noen I went with staying away and someone else got to the office and they talked...

Comment

I have a stupid dilemma on my mind. I'm really tired and want to go to bed, but I'm also really enjoying the company of my sweet little cat lying curled up on my chest <3

Comment

Working...
                                X