- what's on your mind right now? -

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legolo well that's... I don't even know anymore.

Comment

Apparently I decided that my desk, and clothes needed the caffeine more than I did. Luckily it had already cooled off before wearing half of my cup

Comment

Now that we have Negative Pull Up Challenge (which I think is the prep for pull-up), we should have a Dead Hang Challenge as well. Attempted the Negative Pull Challenge. Failed miserably. I remember being able to manage a few negative pull up before but now can barely hold a flex hang more than 2 seconds...

So... getting back to hanging... again

Comment

voanh99 as it happens.... we already do it's almost ready for release.

Comment

2019 is gonna be an awesome Darebee year

Comment

I was wondering why I was intensely craving chocolate despite having just had a gigantic meal that left me absolutely stuffed.

The reason? It was a low-carb lunch. My body knows, even if it takes my brain an hour to realise.

Ugh, this is annoying.

Comment

Brrrr, that´s cold outside. In moments like this I regret I had to sell all my warm clothes. But I had the choice between having warm clothes or food. Probably should have went with clothes, then I wouldn´t be that fat right now.

I only have an old leather jacket that doesn´t fit well anymore and a very thin hoodie. And neither is really warm

Comment

Legolo church, other charities nearby?

Comment

Amirsh Yay, you´ll fight for Darkness and Cake too?

I am so incredibly stupid... I have this long black coat made from very heavy cloth. That thing is maybe 10 cm shorter than I am. It´s warm, big and has a lot of pockets. Did I mention how gigantic that coat is? And it has just been hanging there on the door of my wardrobe, in plain sight. And I forgot I even had that cloak! How could I have forgotten a cloak as big as I am??

Comment

Legolo I thought light but then I looked at my avatar and went "that's darkness right there"

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
                        Legolo I thought light but then I looked at my avatar and went "that's darkness right there"
                        Guys! I think we've got a spy in our ranks!

Comment

Nah, I´ll give the benefit of the doubt. As long as she doesn´t stab us in the back we won´t do anything stupid. But if we were betrayed... We should bake all traitors alive! For the glory of Darkness! And cake!

Comment

I'm trying to do some privacy and security clean-up on my computer and internet use and I've just discovered that Google has a list of everything I've bought that in any way uses my (gmail) email address.

Comment

I don't want to be THAT guy (or gal), but if you're concerned about your cyber-security (and there's no reason you shouldn't be) you'll be better off using as few Google services as possible. This company is creepy in so many ways it's not even remotely funny any more, Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post
                                I don't want to be THAT guy (or gal), but if you're concerned about your cyber-security (and there's no reason you shouldn't be) you'll be better off using as few Google services as possible. This company is creepy in so many ways it's not even remotely funny any more, Colin
                                They are not creepy, just an extremely interested evil corporation that basically rules the internet. Think "almighty stalker god of the cyberworld"

Yeah, I did not make them sound less suspicious...

Comment

Working...
                                X