Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- what's on your mind right now? -

Easy, write down what's on your mind-- right now.
    As for me? Pancakes! Pancakes for dinner! Healthy ones that is. Yum!

Ugh I wish it was pancakes. I'm at work (working hard can't you tell ) so all I've got is road design on the brain across rivers...and hills...with villages in the way....pancakes sounds so much better.

Comment

I'd like to second the idea that pancakes are a better thing. I have been in this staff meeting for an hour. Also, arranging for a date to a wedding in August.

Comment

I have two thing on my mind....1) I really dislike my job and need to find a new one. 2) What should I do after I finish this Makeover Challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by KageKitsune28 View Post
          I have two thing on my mind....1) I really dislike my job and need to find a new one. 2) What should I do after I finish this Makeover Challenge?
          KageKitsune28 What do you do for a living, and why do you dislike it so much? What do you really want to do? I'm sure you'll find something better..
          Last edited by noname; March 22nd, 2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I should be asleep, but instead I'm pondering the logistics of buying a lawn mower and searching for part-time jobs in my area. I really wish I were thinking about pancakes instead.

Comment

Pancakes sounds great.. I will be thinking in pancakes, I have to focus on pancakes, I have to foc... I have to pay bills this week and sell my car and hate Hero's Journey cause all my body hurts (but I like it ) u.u

Comment

Well, I am trying to motivate myself to work on my Thesis, which I tried to do for the past week. So that´s one Thing I´m thinking about. The other Thing is the next step for me working out and how to get in decent shape for the Darebee Meetup in Frankfurt...

Comment

Azercord be happy to work on major road project (at least it sounds like it to me). I am stuck with tiny reconstruction of pavement, so boring
                  All I am thinking about is getting home and playing on PS

Comment

Tomorrow work ends at 12 pm, and then, Easter vacation! Nice

Comment

Eliška Awesome profile pic of an awesome comic!

My mind's racing all the time, but now I'm thinking about Easter weekend and the fact that I'm getting 3 to 4 days totally to myself ^^ Weekend's weather: Grinding through Hero's Journey by doing multiple days all at once while watching House of Cards, and maybe later rewarding myself with some red wine

Comment

^perfect! MauserKnight

Comment

Originally posted by nonamex View Post

KageKitsune28 What do you do for a living, and why do you dislike it so much? What do you really want to do? I'm sure you'll find something better..
                          I'm a Health Educator focusing on heart disease and diabetes. I would actually normally like the work but my current position has changed from what I was originally hired to do. It has shifted from education to more of a sales job, which is just not my thing. I think what I really want is something a bit more analytical, and luckily I have already applied for a few options.

On the plus side, Darebee has given me a healthy outlet to workout any frustrations I have in my current position. I can't wait to post my first month check in!

Comment

Brussels

Comment

30 Days of Gravity.... Start next Monday? Yea, I think so...

Comment

Working...
                              X