What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I threw the last book I was reading into the bin (The Fifth Season) after ca. 75%. Sadly, I got bored by it.
    So now I'm back to one of my favourite authors and am reading:

Click image for larger version

Name:	carl.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	540877

I just love Carl Sagan

Comment

Name:	rsz_113536811.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	543001

Comment

I'm currently reading a book called "Same Soul, Many Bodies" by Brian Weiss. It's an interesting book about regression therapy, past lives, spiritual energy, and reincarnation. ​​​​I'm not a spiritual person, but I find the ideas in this book to be very interesting.

Once this is done, I'm going to read a classic ....the one and only....FLATLAND by Edwin Abbott Abbott

Comment

I’m reading Deep Survival: Who lives, Who Dies and Why by Laurence Gonzales and also White Trash by Nancy Isenberg. Both phenomenal reads!

Comment

finished:

Clockwork Boys (Clocktaur War #1)

Comment

finished: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (books 1 -7)
              finished: A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore (why did I do this to myself? it got progressively worse and worse towards the end...)
              started: King's Dark Tidings by Kel Kade
              sniffing around: Scythe by Neal Shusterman

Comment

Currently reading Smugglers Blues written by me while trying to figure out how to advance the story.

Real books I am reading inbetween are the Shadow saga by Brent Weeks. One of my favourite series of books

Comment

finished:

Perry Rhodan NEO 192: Der letzte Blick auf Sol

Comment

Name:	rsz_7351114.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	544991

Comment

The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
                        Finished.. I'm still digesting it really but it was amazing on so many levels. But I have to say, the ending seemed a bit too simple, compared to the rest of the book. And, he gives humans way too much power.
                        Sorry, I was away from the site way too much! Training starts again tonight!

I can't agree more with you. I have very mixed feeling. Perhaps a second reading would be worth.

Comment

Froud you're back! Welcom back. I definitely need to read american gods again. But I still have Raising Steam and I checked out The Night Circus from the library... And a ton of other books I have waiting... So much to read so little time

Comment

finished: King's Dark Tidings by Kel Kade (books 1-4) I actually enjoyed it! Book 4 is by far the best in the series. Looking forward to book 5, whenever that happens.

finished: Scythe by Neal Shusterman not bad but, although I have the next book, I am not in a hurry to start it. Overall it's a good book and I enjoyed it. Perhaps it was a bit too heavy right after a fantasy epic.

finished: Super Sales on Super Heroes by William D. Arand the plot was pretty great spoiled by "all the girls love me" theme. Shudder. In the end, it wracked the whole thing and it only got worse towards the end.

And now I need another fantasy epic. Need. Now.

Comment

Orphans of the Sky by Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

American Sniper

Comment

Working...
                                X