Combat Darebee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Darebee

Hey guys, I'm looking for something to fill in between strength exercises to help me trim down (you know, so something like Cardio), but frankly I hate traditional cardio and conditioning. I enjoyed what few combat workouts I've done from here. That said, I am woefully under familiar with the Darebee combat workouts, and I was wondering what recommendations y'all would make? I know I could trial by error test them, but I'd like to get what people's favorites are.

Raid, hands down. Second choice: Brawler. However, you may want to look at the Combat HIIT program, since it appears you're looking for something in that vein.

Comment

Thank you, I'll check those out!

I had actually looked at Combat Hiit before, but I'm not sure how well that'd work in with my strength programming and schedule as a program. I also feel like I should knock form out of the park before I start going for timed intensity workouts.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Combat HIIT was fun and you could easily stretch it out to fit in with your strength program. Also if you want to die: Headhunter - I almost died on that one. You could also look into dragon week, 7 fun programs all lined up for you

Comment

And, conveniently, Raid is part of Dragon Week...

Comment

Here's my top 5: Fight Night is my absolute favourite workout and made me like squats, which is still a shock several months are doing it for the first time. I love the combos in River and they're a little different to most of the combat workouts. The Final Form is great if you want some pushups variations with the combat. Jade is a great one for working on form. And lastly, Hear My Warsong is another great one for combos and making you sweat.

Comment

I enjoyed this one a lot:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyDangerous View Post
                I had actually looked at Combat Hiit before, but I'm not sure how well that'd work in with my strength programming and schedule as a program.
                ​​​​​​
                you can always pick some workouts you like, and do them on your 'off' days. If you do, I still advise an active rest day. You know, one where you walk a mile or two for pizza and drinks! (our favorite is a 3 mile walk downtown for a couple of slices and cocktails)

Or do a program, just 'save' your spot, and knock it out in 45 days instead of 30, blah blah. The possibilities are endless!

Comment

Working...
                X