Searching for ToughMudder Participants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draco_dormens told me about this today and to be honest I think this is an awesome idea
    I'll have to think about it but till May it's still a few months so I'll figure out if I (or we?) join you guys.
    However I/we decide: Good luck to everyone!

Comment

IronBoy, Amdukias I will join every event therefore I bought the GermanPass ( I pay once, and can join every event I like). the more the merrier

Comment

Welcome to the Hive Amdukias

Comment

Originally posted by IronBoy View Post
          Hey Love-In-A-Mist, I'm thinking about joining too...
          The most I ever ran was 10km but I think I could go higher and it's a lot of time until september, so 18km should be doable. For me only the one in southern Germany is an option
          I'll be joining the Southern Germany event too

Comment

Originally posted by IronBoy View Post
            We could tag some other people from Germany or close to it, I guess not everybody sees this.
            twinkletoes and lpf
            Thank you for thinking of me and as fun as this would be I'm definitely not capable enough for something like this. I'll just stay at home and wait for your reports
            Good luck and have fun to anyone participating!

Comment

Originally posted by twinkletoes View Post
              Thank you for thinking of me and as fun as this would be I'm definitely not capable enough for something like this. I'll just stay at home and wait for your reports
              Good luck and have fun to anyone participating!
              Or you could wave some pompom as the cheering crew...

okay, I was tagged... damn!! no, not damn... this is something I like... I will have to check all the dates... but for May I can say that I am already doing a run in May, so this date won't work for me...

Comment

Originally posted by lpf View Post
                Or you could wave some pompom as the cheering crew...
                I would... but not for the run in southern Germany

Comment

twinkletoeslpf no problem, there are also some in July and September

Comment

lpf, the run itself is in september, may is only the month when the tickest are the cheapest

Comment

We don't have to go as one big group to only one event, we can also split and everybody can go to the event, which fits to him/her best

Comment

IronBoy there are several events, but there is a big ticket sale in May and the first run is also in May

Comment

Love-In-A-Mist, yeah, you're right. I meant the one in Southern Germany where I think the most of us want to (or can) participate

Comment

I'm still not sure wether or not I will (or can) participate but I'm very excited about it

Tagging some more possible contestants: JohnnyR87, Chr!s, TheLibrarian, LakanIsa2015, luuutscher, bee927589452, kindershoke, Nightstalker, Carbon, mkw, Gândi

Comment

Originally posted by Love-In-A-Mist View Post
                              Welcome to the Hive Amdukias
                              Thank ya xD I'm semi-new, like I've been here before but lost my account

&& I looked around on the internet yesterday, and it looks pretty awesome so far so I think draco_dormens will participate (would be pretty cool to may meet you at the southern event?)

Comment

Flipping heck! Man said electroshocks! You think its fun to get electrocuted!!!??? Ha NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'd rather jump off a building with only a harness. crazy people

Comment

Working...
                                X